Saturday 6 July 2013

Review: Piz Buin Tan & Protect




Being very pale, I burn like no tomorrow. Normally I just embrace my paleness and slap on the factor 40, however, I've decided to try and get some sort of tan this year, if only to avoid my nan telling me I look like I've been living in a cave all summer.

I'd never tried Piz Buin before but I've heard some good things about them, so when I saw that Boots were offering 1/3 off their products I decided to give this a try. It's a spray which contains special ingredients to speed up the body's production of melanin, which is what causes you to tan.

After using this for a few days I did notice that my skin had a little bit more colour in it, however, the spray doesn't absorb into the skin very well and leaves it feeling a bit greasy, having said that it's not really noticeable unless you touch it so it's something I can live with. You also need to apply it fairly regularly throughout the day.

Overall, this product is pretty good but it could be better. I like the idea of being protected from the sun and still being able to tan, but I'd prefer it if it absorbed quicker into the skin. It's also quite expensive so I'm saving it for the really sunny days.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sudden arrival of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment