Wednesday 3 July 2013

Comfy


Top: Monki
Neckace: River Island
Trousers: River Island
Sandals: Urban Outfitters 


 These trousers may not be the most flattering I've ever worn and they're definitely a far step away from my usual skinny jeans, but they are so damn comfy that I don't really care. Today has been extremely unproductive, I popped to town to return a few things and have spent the afternoon biting my nails watching Andy Murray at Wimbledon. I don't usually like tennis but I've become obsessed with Andy Murray in particular, I'd highly recommend watching the celebrity tennis match that was shown after he won at Queen's.

I've also bought the latest issue of Cosmopolitan which comes with a free Nip + Fab sample. I chose the self-tanning sample as I'm determined to perfect my tanning skills, I don't mind having pale skin but sometimes I like to fool people into thinking I can afford to hop onto a flight to Barbados.





No comments:

Post a Comment